Infomo Global Ltd. via its ion exchange marketplace allows publishers to integrate to serve ads on their inventory. Publishers using the Torcai platform are required to adhere to the content guidelines as defined below. Infomo reserves the right to update the guidelines at any given point in time and it is the publisher’s responsibility to get updated with the latest content guidelines. By continuing to use Torcai’s platform the publisher agrees to abide by the current version of content guidelines. Content guidelines apply to all the content published across digital.
- Injury to human beings
- Injury to animals
- Blood and dismemberment, human beings
- Blood and dismemberment, animals
- Torture or killing of human beings
- Torture or killing of animals
Obscenity and Sexual Material
- Nudity (exposed breasts, visible genitalia, exposed buttocks)
- Obscured or implied sexual acts
- Explicit sexual language
- Explicit sexual acts
- Visible sexual touching
Anti or hateful speech - content containing/ promoting violence or advocating against a particular group is not permitted. this includes but is not limited to groups identified by their:
- Race or ethnic origin
- National origin
- Political Association
- Armed Services status
- Sexual orientation/gender identity
- Drugs - Content promoting drugs and drug paraphernalia. This includes drug accessories, illegal drugs, and herbal drugs such as salvia and magic mushrooms.
- Downloading Copyrighted content like Music, Videos, Software etc.
- Apps or website that helps in downloading content in form of torrents are prohibited.
- Gambling apps or websites
- Content featuring Weapons
- Infomo restrictively allows monetisation on medical-related apps/websites in countries permitted by law.
- Birth Control, Fertility and Abortion
- Dating apps
- All publishers should/must have a valid app store URL in case of apps and a valid domain in case of websites.
Infomo prohibits the likes of the below-mentioned behaviour:
- Fraud Inventory
- Redirecting content which takes the user to unwanted websites
- Any software that triggers pop-ups, interferes with site navigation or modifies browser settings.
- Initiate auto downloads
- The site page getting auto-refreshed
- Deceptive or manipulative content or construction to improve your site's search engine ranking
- The ad spaces must be visible to the user, if ad spaces are hidden, stacked or in the background, the impression will be categorised as invalid at Infomo’s sole discretion.
- Infomo will not accept any activities it deems harmful or potentially damaging to its reputation and/or business, or that of its customers and/or clients including but not limited to the activities stated in this agreement.